Wednesday, March 21, 2012

week of 3/21 grocery list

SO- I am totally craving salad. and all things vegetarian (but yeah, chicken breast is on the list...)
This is my grocery shopping list for this week=

romaine lettuce
spinach
arugula
chard
cilantro
salad dressing-I want Sundrenchers Asian dressing.... but it'll probably have to wait..
bell peppers
red onion
rotini pasta
medium shell pasta
greek yogurt
pineapple
grapes
coconut milk (?)
mango
frozen peas and carrots
cauliflower
blueberries/any berries
chicken breast
cherry tomatoes
cucumber
zucchini
avocado
bananas
sweet potato
mushrooms
whole wheat hamburger buns
tostada shells
refried beans (or find a decent recipe to make my own)
jalapeno
dry white beans
frozen corn (or get some from my mom)

wow-what a list. and my target budget is $50-$60. just because i have to buy gas and diapers also.... so we'll see how that goes. I hope I can do it!

No comments: